Thursday, April 30

Rawrr, lion king :D

I tot the grouping thingy is today. I was so excited like waiting for the website. I didn't notice the date was 30 of April. Today is 29 of April. Meh, paiseh, a bit blind today, eyes really small like one line. HAHA. I went to Tropicana Mall for lunch with Ru.

My maggie noodles with pork. 

Eh? I heard of pig is sick. Cannot eat pork nowadays. @.@ Nvm, I ate edi.

The a little bitter of 'Guai-Ling-Gou', better than the one I had in Midvalley.

Unknown soup, tastes like soso.

Ru's silver fishy fried rice.

She made a meowmeow look by using the leftover food. Omg =.=

Mum asked to go Tesco for the washing liquid.

Here we are, Tesco!

I sat inside the trolley, everyone is looking. So not paiseh :P

Raining so heavily when on the way to Uptown.

Bought a t-shirt from the little black book.

At night, Honwai asked to go basketball again. But Yan asked to go Murni. So we ended up go to Murni but not basketball cus no one wan to play. Then when on the way back, I nag for dessert in Kepong. So we went all the way from S17 to Kepong for my dessert.


One kind of tong shui. Taste not bad :D

The double skinned milk, (xiong pei nai).

My peanut tong yuen. Yumm!!

Then we head to park.

The 2 guys in the pic shown above, obviously is vandelising the park's facilities. Tsk, tsk.

He's only acting, don't trust him, for pic purpose. HAHA.


I don't dare to cross over cus he's shaking the thingy very hard make me can't move forward. 2pid Jan!

Tmr grouping, must rest well to concentrate on choosing the time.
Nites <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers