Thursday, April 9

Last day of Second Sem

Last day of the sem ):
Missed everyone. Peoples that from the same class as me, you guys are sweet and nice :D Glad to know all of u even though we don't tok much, a smile from u guys is everything.

Had class party today. They bought one bucket of KFC, 4 Domino Pizzas, soft drinks and jelly that made by Ms.Usha.
Only ate one piece of chicken, when I finished the chicken, the food is cleared. Hungry ghost peoples. There are performances by few people, music by Sabrina, my classmate. The dance that Travis, Hoong Honn and Daniel perform is actually for their presentation but due to lack of time, so they didn't get to perform. So they showed it today. It's kinda funny and cute, cus I heard they said they actually got part of the dance from different clip then combined it, something like that?

We skipped M'sian Studies again even though is last day but I don't feel like going. Took a nap for few hours. Tot of going PM with YR, but something ...

Ahem, should I study now?

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers