Friday, April 3

Rest and Relax

Eee ya ee ya OH!

Thursday
English presentation today. I think I'm nervous again. I keep read from the paper, and I missed out 1 part. I tot it was not on my slides so I skip it. Then I ask ru, she says it was on my slides, I mean the point. OMG!

Skipped Malaysian Studies, raining super heavily once we stepped out from HELP college ._.

Then hang out with Yan, YR, Jan and S.Hwa for movie at night, I wanted to watch The Unborn, but since Jan said a lot of people is rating kinda low and commented it as not a nice movie, so we changed to Shinjuku Incident. It was nice. We laughed so loud when Jackie Chan is killing people and when they are being chase and kill. =\

Head to the mamak that near Jasima. Honwai joined in :D

Sleep kinda early, cus I'm tired. 1 hour of sleep, made me headache and dizzy.

Friday
Supposed to go sing k with them, but seriously pocket bleeding. So end up didn't join them.

KFC as lunch today. Mum paid of cus. Then online for a while, watched 3 movies about dancing. It's kinda boring. HAHA, I kept fast forward the movie.

Thunderclap, raining cats and dogs again. So off the modem and com, went to sleep again. Woke up at 9 something, and now I'm waiting for my dad to cook tonight :D

Will continue online till midnight.

Nites, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers