Sunday, April 19

Start making spiderweb (:

It's me in Sky Bar with the Coconut cocktail named ChiChi. Taste bad, don't order.

Friday
Supposed to meet Michelle at 12 in OU for lunch, but cousin called, he says he not feeling well, asked me to go fetch him. Rushed all the way to Midvalley to get him, so, I'm late for the lunch ): Sorry. By the time we reach, they having second round lunch in Sakae Sushi. I don't feel like eating there, so after Sakae, we head to Charms for my lunch :D Esther and Shuwen went home before we walk to Charms. Oh, Ster is going Aussie tonight for don't know what reason I forgot. Safe flight Ster, muahs <3

Walked around after lunch, a while later, I went home. No longer, Yr, Honwai and Weiling dropped by and ask me to join them eating at mamak. @.@ Was stunning in front of the com after that. My cousin was sleeping, gotta wait for him to wake up then I'll send him back to Midvalley

Brother asked to acc him to Carrefour for lemon. He ahh, stupid until after he took the lemon, straight away go counter and pay. He didn't noe have to go measure the weight and get the price 1st. So I have to do the job of running back to vege's area and get the lemon price. ARGHH! Stare at him with the angry face.

About 11, dad send cousin back. I followed.

Saturday
@.@ So nice to sleep, by the time I wake up, lunch time passed. I had KFC as lunch, super full until my tummy is as big as the watermelon :D The weather today is so hot, even I showered with cold water, I still can feel myself very stinky. The sweat makes me feel so uncomfortable. ):

I didn't wan to stay inside the air-cond room, the room makes me feel sleepy. HEH! :D
Watched LOUFUZI the whole afternoon.

Evening time decided to go Sunway for a walk, looking for Yr but he went Blitzone with Honwai and Vinc. I picked him from there, then we head to Sunway. We then go to Murni for Yr's dinner. Saw Jan and Alric there, so coincidence eh. And, Jan shouted my name so loud when he pass by me. OMG, thanks to you laa, everyone know my name edi :D 

Sent Yr home,  then when I go home, I shower again =\ Too... uncomfortable edi la! Goodnite laa!

 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers