Tuesday, April 21

Please stay away from Pooh

@.@ Got Mich's sms in the morning, replied with my closing eyes. Even though it's 11 something, but still consider early to me. Tot of going Neway, but the 5 bucks promotion until 6 o'clock, so we decided to watch movie.

I wanted to watch coming soon so badly, but they want K-20, Jan said K-20 is nice, it's more worth if we go for it. This is some of them's second time for K-20. So that's the movie. I would like to recommended to everyone out there to watch it, it's NICE :D Kinda funny at some scene. HEH. 

After the movie, we went to Mohsin, TTDI. Only Honwai and YR eat their dinner there. Others all sit and chat. We actually planning somewhere to go this week, but due to Honwai's schedule, he's working in these few days time, so our plan canceled. ):

We then go to park for fun. They wanted to play basketball at first, but the court got no spotlight, so we went to the park that near Jan's house. We climb the house thingy like monkeys. We are like spoiling the kid's facillities more than playing it. HAHA, we took quite a number of pictures.

A while later, I wanted to leave cus I haven take my dinner yet, Ru followed. The rest decided to leave at the same time. 

Tot of my mum cooked my fav dish 'tau fu pok' so I say I'm gonna eat at home tonight. But when I open the wok, OMG, only the leftover bak gut teh ): Kena con. Sad.

Now, I decided to sleep with my sadness.

Toodles. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers