Friday, April 17

Finally comes to an end

HAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHA, finally, it is OVER! WOOOHOOOO!

Finals finally comes to an end. I'm glad that I'd tried my best to do the 2 paper that I sat today. A big KISS to myself. Muahs!

Went to Wangsa Maju for KinKin PanMee tis afternoon when got break time before marketing paper. Sore throat but I still ate the spicy chilli panmee. Yumm.

Both of the paper was normal, but if you did study and really good in twisting ur brain, you surely can do for the paper. But when the question comes to the explanation part, I totally stucked. I have no idea why I choose the answer to fill in, cus I feel that the answer should be there? HAHAHA. Haih, I hope I brought the right brain. The rusty brain should have thrown away.

Tot of going to Luna Bar tonight, but on the way home, we decided to have steamboat as dinner and cancel the Luna Bar plan. Reached home, showered and wait for Yan. She picked YR, me and Ru up then head to Kepong for steamboat.

The steamboat is nice, but we ordered too much. We couldn't finish some of it. I burnt my tongue cus I didn't blow away the heat of the tomyam soup. We then went to Desa Park City after the dinner. The Desa Park City is like an area with different section. It is really big and nice. I wish I have alot alot alot of money so I can buy a house there, enjoy my life, shaking legs watching movies. Don't have to go out for work, don't have to worry about anything. *think too much* We camwhore around the place bcus it has really nice scene there. The place there is like a little town with a shopping mall in the middle of the place. It's like a small utopian community inside, really cute :D Anyone wanna buy me a house there?

I was thinking will us meet anyone we noe there, but when I turned around, I eventually found out that someone looked familiar is standing kinda far away. Even though I don't really can see her face, but I recognize the hairstyle of her. OMG, she's from our marketing class, OH OH! We ran away from the place and walked to the lake side. We then take pictures again while walking around, pictures will be up after I upload. But not on these few days, cus I'm lazy bumbum.

Went home about 12, Cinderellas and Prince are heading home. *vomit* I'm so tired right now but I still have to blog, I am happy cus my finals is end. I am going to the bed now as my eyes is really closing soon. The throat feeling so not well cus I ate tomyam when I had sore throat. I even got flu and cough a little. Hopefully I will feel better tmr.

Nitessssssssssssssssssss,
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers