Wednesday, April 15

The formulae is not inside my brain, how?

Dead for account's paper ):

Tuesday
Tot of lunch with WeiRu, but since she ate edi, I would like to go out dapao only. Had dried 'zhuu yuk fun'. No taste cus my taste bud got problem. HEH!

After that I took a nap again, cus I feel so not well. After I wake up from nap, I felt so much better. So I went out dinner with YeeRick. We first help my mum to do something with banking, Then we had dinner in Jaipur, TTDI, for banana leaf rice. Taste yumm.

Then we head to OU for popular. Mum asked to buy something. Left OU, head back to YeeRick's house, asked him to get me jacket and bring something to SS2 McD to do. If not, he will just look at me and doing nothing, then I can't concentrate on my study.

12 something, we went back.

Wednesday
Ahh, I woke up so late today. Not bcus I don't have to study before sit for the exam, but I had nightmare tis morning so I decided to sleep more. HAHAHA. Normally people will wake up straight away if they get nightmare. Weirdo.

Both of us me and Ru tot the exam was at 12, so we reached kinda early. And after we reach there only realize the exam starts at 12.30.

The paper is easy for people who are really good in accounts, but not for me. I was stucked when I look at some of the question, they got so many numbers for the cash blablabla. I dunno how to find out the 1st number that uses to minus and plus the other figure. Sad, the formulae that I studied is not inside my brain. It ran out from my brain, which makes me couldn't find it when I needed them ):

Finally it's over. And now I gotta worry for Marketing and CTS. The both subjects that required a lot of understanding and memories. OMG, memories full ): Gotta delete some stuffs inside and try to put in both subject's info. AHHHH!
 
Went out lunch with Weiru in Nandos, JayaOne. Ate extra hot quarter of chicken and perichips with rice. OMG, taste so nice, and I wanted to go toilet, so I asked Ru to check for me whether the toilet got things that I need.Then she replied, yes, the toilet got toilet bowl.  HA HA HA. I actually asking about tissue paper luuu.

Went home straight away nap. Had a nice nap jus now, tonight gonna make sure my eyes open super big to read all the notes.

Toodles. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers