Sunday, April 12

I want more sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Friday
I went for movie with Travis in the morning. We watched The Friday 13th, it's not nice, the siao ppl keep killing the tourist that travel to the lake side with a very horrible and cruel way. I feel like vomit.

Sorry for letting Roney and CheeHong to wait for 2 hours ): SORRY! Editted And not to forget, I wanna APOLOGIZE to my DEAREST BABE WEIRU for waited 5 hours :D Eh, why 5 hours? HAHAHA, she says it, I didn't count. I'll give u a big hug and big kiss MUAHS MUAHS MUAHS! We reached at 5, then we left at 7 something. Hmm, there's event in Help. We couldn't stay any longer cus we wanted to go back so badly.

Tot of going out to study, but I'm too lazy to drive and it's kinda late when I was think of going out.
Sleep for tmr's paper. Looked at the clock, it's 10 right now.

Saturday
HAHAHA, BERRY GOOD, CHUKULUTE! (VERY GOOD, CHOCOLATE!) I woke up at 7 something this morning, I was thinking to wake up at 5 to study my M'sian Studies. Oh well, I overslept, I didn't get to study for today's paper, and the most important is I didn't get enough of sleep. ESHH!

The advanced english paper is super hard and plus my sleepy mood, I can't think of any point for the stupid essay. My eyes was half closing when I tried my best to do the paper.

Had Subway burger before M'sian Studies. Yumm.

Dinner with YeeRick, as usual, I was late, and I didn't noe what time is it, sms people, their phone like dropped into the longkang, 1 hour later oso no reply -.- It's jamming outside. When I reached Ou, no parking summore. Really speechless eh!

After that we surprised YeeRick about 12 at his house. Bought crossain, 19 pieces represent his age :D Happy Birthday LOUDAO!

Went home about 1, tired ):

Sunday
Woke up at 7 something tis morning @.@ I need more sleep laaaaaa! Get myself ready, drive to yun's house. We got job today. I dunno what job is it until I met her. She told me it is a drama shooting, so today our job will be a K LEH FEH in the drama. We will be working at Kepong :D

Thanks to Yun's mummy for the breakfast, and sending us over that place. When we reached, we saw few others K LEH FEH over there too. Met some new friends, kinda weird characteristic they had. HAHAHA. Shh!

I actually got no caption, but thanks to Yun, she pointed me when the director needs someone to TOK to the manager, BLA~ At the end of the day, suddenly I got some caption, so I had to put the mic on, it's so heavy and it mus put inside the shirt near *ahem ahem*. Kinda scary when I need to tok, and the guy keep staring at me. He need to do so, cus I was tokking.

Today the worst lunch I ever had in my life, sigh. Well, I think it's taste normal to me, but jus now the worst lunch I ever had tis sentence, it is came out from the mouth of others K LEH FEH. Sit there for more than 12 hours, only 50 bucks, RUGI ALL MY TIME TO THEM EDI!

Even though is a bit wasting of time, but I gained some experience on drama shooting :D It isn't easy as you see or u think, it kept NG NG NG don't how many millions of time, but maybeh M'sian drama a bit not so high requirement, so not really NG so many times but also maybeh becus of those pro actors and actress. DUNCAN IS SO LENGCHAI BTW! Super tall, dot dot dot.

Finally I get to go home, rushed all the way to YeeRick's house. But ... Ahh, I think I shouldn't go. Send PH home, went to Mcd dapao my dinner. Thanks to the slipper, I pk infront of Mcd. YAY YAY! My leg terseliuh, YAY YAY!

I gotta go shower now, and take a good rest. Nites babe!

Xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers