Wednesday, April 8

Talk to me

Tuesday
Class was boring.
Dental appointment at noon! Can't eat after the dentist fixed it. ):
Went out at night, came home kinda late.
Straight away go to bed after I came home, HEADACHE.

Wednesday
Ate lobak gou tis morning. We are late to class as usual! HAHAHA. Did something funny tis morning, NO ONE WILL CAUGHT ME! Bleh :P

Was walking around and thinking what to eat when break time ._. Finally drag Ru to Pizza Hut since we are just standing right infont of it.
Kinda hard to bite. The breadstick had to cut into small piece before it put into my mouth, eat like a kiddo =\

Paid 10 bucks for tmr class party, I'm broke now. Wondering how am I going to eat for the class party, I can't even bite unless the food is soft. Wasted -.-

Pulled YeeRick to OU for a walk, since I've not been out with him SINCE he's back.
Dinner at Pelita, SS2.

Home right now, better take a shower before I go bed, I'm stinky! Free hug before I shower, HUGS! :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers