Wednesday, April 1

Pictures will talk

Pictures
-
WeiRu.

Me.

It's both of us.

Yan.

Finally we reached Gopeng after 2 hours journey.

Yan, Ru, Roney and me.

The bathroom and toilet. One word, UNIQUE!

Game time, look at the sopo over there :D

She get caught by doing the action 1 second slow. Don't she looks like org asli?!

Our bed room. Oh, canvas bed.

Second day on the lorry, picked all of us up and sell to somewhere. JK, was on the way to rafting.

Yan and me.

The equipments.

Ru with helmet, Yan and me.

Haih, why to high, make it lower abit ma, I SCARED! @.@

Ru and me.

Candle light dinner. HAHA, earth hour la! :D



Fire camping. They cooking sausages and tuna.

The highropes climbing, legs shaking. KEKEKE!


My groupmates. PSYCHOS our group name!

Ru playing the rope passing game.

Magic of the fire.

PSYCHOS :D

The Nomad Adventure's ppl.


On the way going back, SAYONARA!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers