Wednesday, April 1

Presentation, My Nightmare ):


Tuesday
Was kinda panic cus my presentation has not done yet. After college, head to Yan's house after lunch, took some pics for the presentation poster, ate junk foods slurps.

Yan staying over tonight, Janson and Weiru are here as well, but they 2 are not staying, I got not enuff space for them laa. =\ Maybeh Weiru can squeeze with us but not Jan. WHEE! Kick Jan out. Eh, wait, Jan is helping, can't kick him. :D THANKS JAN!

Sent Weiru home, then we went for yamcha session. Watch a movie about ghost and killer, it's interesting enuff to attract me and Jan to watch it till the end. HAHAHA. Then sent Jan home, continue our presentation script but a while later, we 2 fell asleep cus we r too sleepy and tired.

Wednesday
Woke up at 7 something, Yan went home to get herself ready. I realise that I have not memories the script yet. HOLY! Quickly jump out from bed then start to memories it.

Today Yan has 2 presentation to do, she said she did bad in the Adv.English's, but I think she did pretty well. On the other hand, the CTS' was bad, we got short info to talk about, we end up only tok for 11 minutes out of 20 minutes. Kena shoot questions for 9 minutes, 3 of us stone infront, speechless and everyone is staring at us. Finally the lect let us go after a few questions.

The stupid-dunno-who sux in driving and scratched my car. OMG! Dam. SIGH!

Fell asleep inside the theatre. First thing I wanted to do so badly once I reach home which is NAP! HAHAHA.

Now I'm doing my presentation and m'sian studies homework, busy busy busy. STRESS!

Oh ya, today is APRIL FOOL but no one can fool me :D TADAA!

Toodles. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers