Monday, March 30

Leadershipcamp Rox


Well, I should start off on the 1st day we went. What i wan to tell which is this is the longest post I had typed, if you don't feel like reading it, you are pleased to click on the cross sign on right top corner, thank you. For those who spend time reading it, I'm appreaciate it. <3

Day 1
It is a friday today, I wake up at 1 o'clock cus I didn't get sms from them about what time they coming to get me. Owh well, they actually left a msg in msn ._. HAHA, alright, managed to rushed to College before 2.30 at noon :D Stood at the lower foyer for a while, then after attendance is taken, we all get up to the bus.
2 hours of journey inside the bus, 3 of us talk non-stop and being so noisy inside the bus. Everyone else is closing their eyes, taking rest.

Finally we reached the place Gopeng. Once I reached there, I couldn't believe that I am going to stay in the place like that. Like that means the open air shed, canvas bed and the cylindraceous tangki bathroom with the plastic dome covered is actually shocked me. OMG, I'm going to stay here and shower inside the tangki thingy bathroom. Not only me got shocked, everyone as well.
We played some games after get down from the bus. Then we choosed our shed. are allowed to shower before the dinner. The food there is quite ok cus it is as simple as we learn abc. After dinner, they brief about tmr's activities. I am in the group named PSYCHOS! It rocks! Met some new friends, they are nice and friendly. Something fun is gonna happen tmr, and we didn't noe it need to use up so much of strength. We chit-chatted in guy's shed until midnight 3 o'clock.

Day 2
We have to wake up early this morning. 3 of us tot of waking up at 6 to shower but who noes the 
temperature of the place, well, you know, kampung place is always cold in the morning. So we slept till 7 o'clock then we get ourself ready. After the breakfast, oh, I like the milo btw! :D We are going for rafting. I don't know anything about rafting, I tot it was scary but it turned out quite ok and it's fun :D Even for people like me who don't even know how to swim, it's not scary as you got the life jacket on you, you'll float don't worry. But i hitted myself with the pedal on the face. Gosh, dam painful you know, and my mouth bleed. Yay, congratulation, you kena lottery! Lol. And ya, my pedal dropped once, paiseh :D And we got cheated by the instructor, we tot of something happen and all of us need to stay at the right side, and who knows he pulls all of us down to the water. ):

Finally we done the rafting activities and we all are so dam tired cus all of our strength from the hand is used. The get up point is just right infront of our eating place, so we went to shower first then only we go for lunch. But... after we shower, the food is all finished. Some of us are like, HUH? WHAT? And the next activity is going on, so we didn't take our lunch then we go on to next activity which is highropes climbing. 

Another one which need to use our hand's strength to support ourself. ): We didn't take lunch and we are tired from rafting jus now. But still we need to do it, so we just force ourself to go. I'm shaking once I get up about few ten metres. I'M SCARED, who can help me! But I like the flying fox part, yeah, it's super nice. I will not wan to try the second time cus you have to go through the climbing and stuffs before you can play the flying fox, but if it's only flying fox I will :D There are 3 sections but I only get to play 2 out of 3. The people of the Nomad Adventure is kind enough to go out dapao food for us, cus they know we didn't take in anything jus now.

Finally everyone is done, and all of us got sent back to the shed and shower. This night we are going to have earth hour with the world. We off-ed the light at 8.30 sharp and we did an activity at the same time. Everyone had to say out their feeling towards the camp and feeling.. bla? And I make it as short as everyone is nice and sweet. HAHAHA. There an massage activity too, everyone stand and make a circle then massage each other on the left and right.

After 9.30, the light is on back and everyone had their own activity, some went to sleep, some are camp fire-ing, some playing games and us chatting again. We went to sleep quite early this day cus we are tired.

Day 3
Woke up at the same time as yesterday and they make a commitment about we can eat if only everyone is there. This day everyone muscles starting to ache, but only hand cus we used up all the strength on hand. But tis time we are going cave exploration, it uses our leg's strength. I think monday my whole body will ache like granny ): 1st we have to do a speed test before we can go to the cave. And we got cheated again, cus the instruction from 1 to 8 that we have done is wasted, cus the 9 one, tell us to ignore from 1-8. Sigh!

Then we quickly walk to the cave by the instruction that they wrote on the paper. Finally we reached the cave. We walk into the cave with only 3 candles. Try so hard to get our way out from the cave, the cave is dark and slippery, luckily it didn't smell so bad like what I tot. The way to get down from the cave is so wet and sticky. We all actually slide down instead of walking. We still got 2 more games to go, which is pick up the green and yellow bean and pass the rope activity. Then we are given clue to find something for the magic fire bla?  We are the first group who finished the whole activity. YAY, and we get to rest and wait for the others.

After the magic fire had been lighted up, the mission is completed. We are sent back to the shed and shower then lunch. Slept in the bus then reach college in the noon at 4 something. Finally home sweet home but I didn't sleep after I went home cus it rains like cats and dogs, house ran out of electricity, I don't wanna be at home alone, so I went Puchong with my parents. Close my eyes and rest a while. I didn't sleep straight away after I get back from Puchong, went online for a while. Not to mention, I MANAGED TO SUBMIT MY ASSIGNMENT BEFORE MY HOUSE RAN OUT OF ELECTRIC! :D

On the bed at 12 something.
p.s. The camp made everyone exhausted till the max, but I think it is worth cus everyone had gain experience and learned something btw teamworking and stuffs. I bet u guys agreed right?

Xoxo <3

MONDAY!
Brother used my car and he came home at the time that my class start which is 8, so you know what happened la. We are late, and I knew Weiru woke up late too, cus she didn't reply my sms. We reached at 8.30 and once we enter the class, we keep talking like our world. Didn't even bother what is lect teaching, I'm wondering how am I going to sit for the final ):

Had Secret Recipe's pocket savers meal, suddenly laugh out loud due to the action that both of them act-ed. Phew, no more energy after.

The CTS presentation is scary. Mine is on coming wednesday. I wanna bang my head to the wall. ): And Adv. Eng's on thursday, I haven even start doing any slides yet. ):

I slept when M'sian Studies period. HAHAHAHA, proud to say that, 2 homework from M'sian Studies have to hand up this thursday too. OMGOMGOMGOMG!

Tot of doing the CTS posters today, but I don't know wat's happening and it turned out we did nothing at all. And now I'm blogging. I think I better start doing the slides or else I'm going to hang myself.

Loudao is back from Thailand but I haven seen him since he's back. ):
Pictures will be up on the next post :D

TOODLES, XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers