Thursday, March 12

I'm Miss Good

Ting says: a cupcake a day, keep ur bad mood away. 

Currently watching another taiwanese drama *again* named 'miss no good' :)

Hmmph, the muscle of my arms is feeling a dull pain, thanks to the files and textbooks. ):

OMG! The name list for leadership camp is out =\ And i got choosed for this batch ): HEY! i dun wanna go for the camp laa. The reason i dun like camping is... Eh, wait. I like camping, no? HAHAHAHA! Oh well, luckily I have the two SAPO go with me. :D

Ms.Aidah told us about the barring list today, it is ban-ed!. WOOHOO!

Marketing class is on for 30 minutes to hand up our assignments. After the hand up, sign on the paper, we may leave. Why?! I'm in the study mood le. =\

Tot of lepak in computer lab, a while later, run out of electricity, unable to connect to the net. ==''
Oh well, since it's time for m'sian studies, so we just log off and walk to theatrette. 

Got the electricity back once we reached the theatrette. thanks god :D If not we'll be suffering of hotness inside the theatrette.

Fell asleep inside the theatrette before the quiz starts. The lect took so long to start the quiz. And now finally I'm home. Lack of sleeep last night. I'm lacking of sleep everynight, so just ignore me.=x

No matter how tonight I must vomit out a research paper for advanced english, if not, I'll hang myself. :D

Toodles. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers