Sunday, March 22

Sometimes, Someday

I wish I can walk at beach side with you holding my hand.

From the morning, my phone keep ringing non-stop. At first weiru text me, telling me replacement class is on, then i asked her to decide whether going or not, she said she needs more sleep, so we decided to continue our sleep. We know, we are pig right :D CUTE! BLeh, vomit. HAHA!

But yun text me in the noon, ask me to pick her up in lrt station, so I was being force to wake up. after I picked her, tot of going home and change, but when I'm at home, I feel so lazy, then I went to lrt station again to pick esther without changing. 

We head to sunway for dinner. There's an accident half way to sunway. 5 cars bang-ed together. NEH! Edi ask you all don't drive so fast de la. =\ Ok, to me too! Heh! 

Ahem, we had dinner at Hot.. hot.. hot.. I forgot the name of the restaurant la. It was Friendster previously, but it closed and come out with new restaurant. The food taste soso la? I don't really like the food i ordered. ): I like esther's bbq chicken chop, neh.

Then we walk around in pyramid. Yun showing the tired face, then we just walk around to look for purse since esther wanted to change her old purse. But end up she bought a pair of shoes. :x Then we hang around in forever 21. I bought a top, and esther bought quite a lot of thing. She deal with herself not to shop anymore in 2 months, heh! Make sure u do.

Send her home then sent yun home. Both of them one live at the east, one live at the west ._. But glad to see them back to home safely. And thanks yun for paying the tol, LOVE U! <3 Tired sia, drive the whole day jor. Must make esther massage my legs. ESTHER! I know you are readinggg, massage my legs! DUN RUN~!

Watching drama currently, I wanna eat lo bak gou tmr, I better sleep now then :D

Nites, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers