Thursday, March 26

One little, Two little, Three not little

Noo, dun steal my toy ):

Today in the mood to type in different style :D

Alright, today's class was boring, and we didn't noe there is replacement class for M'sian Studies. What kind of student are we, but.. I seriously didn't heard about replacement class. Oh ya, i slept during the previous class, heh ._.

After college, headed to Peir Hung's house, he cooked spaghetti for us. Yummy! And I request for more spaghetti, paiseh, I'm starving btw.

Went to Curve with yan and ru. Today yan drives like a siaozhaboh. Nearly makes both of us faint inside the car. Yan bought quite a lot of things, she's like suddenly kena lottery like that, keep throwing things into the basket.

Went MingTien for lobak, which is those fried sausage, fishball, fishslice blablabla, 2 words, fried foods. Drank a medium watermelon juice and my stomach now is full of water. Gulup.

Checked the essay assignment that I handed up last week, and I got 20 errors, congrate me! :D I'mma gonna edit it by tomoro cus I'm going camp on friday! And I still got a lot of thing to do; presentation i hate presentation, quiz, individual assignment, and final is coming too ):

Dead tired. Nites.
xoxo, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers