Saturday, March 21

Are You Happy Today?

Thursday

A day to hand in our 2 assignment. One is CTS, another one is Adv English. Well, the CTS' managed to hand in before 4 :D Then we gotta study for quiz. YES! We got quiz on the same day too! ): i didn't finish study the 4 chapter, sad! Went home and rush the Adv English assignment. Hand in at 8.40 pm ._. HAPPY!

Asked yan wanna tag along cus I wanted to go pasar malam.  The whole area that near yan's house is out of electric. HEHE, and I saved her! From staying in the no-electricity house.

So embarrased cus I laugh too loud in pasar malam and someone is trying to act how I laugh. ): Bought a pack of blackcurrant sweet.Then me and yan don't feel like going home so early so we headed to mingtien for a drink and sausage. Saw one of the college friend there.

About leaving, siewyun called, so we head to rasta that near ttdi

On the way to rasta, I was coming down from the flyover, the car from left which means he came out under the flyover is trying to come my lane, he put-ed signal, so I tot he will change his lane to mine cus I am still far away from him. 

But who knows, he didn't change and remain on his lane, so I tot he is not coming to my lane, I jus speed up and go. When I about to reach beside of him, he baru wan to change to my lane, and he almost hit my car. I quickly turn to the right lane and hon at him. He chased me and hon me back then he speed up. HELLO? UNCLE, u did wrong and u hon me?! WHAT's WRONG WITH U and DID YOU BRING YOUR BRAIN OUT? And I decided to chase him back and hon again. Whee! I noe I'm bad, bleh!

Then we saw quite amount of ppl there, meet some new friends, alric and janson are there too. About 12 something, we decided to leave. Alric did not drive his car there, so i have to sent both of them home. And me, I watch dramas till 5 o'clock only get to the bed.

Friday

Class at 2 something, and I got up at 1 something. Get ready and thai fried rice for lunch. And after class. We decided to have a walk in tropicana mall, wanted to look for something in carrefour. We had our tea time in food&tea. There's alot of food I wanna try. SLURPS! 

Ended up didn't buy anything and we going home in a rush cus yan not feeling well.

I had 'yong tau fu' for dinner. I LIKE! MY LOVEs! <3

Went to look for siewyun at 11, bring her out and yumcha at gasoline. The environment there is smelly! Smell of smoke ): I DUN LIKE! And the service, tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway, about 1 2.45, we leave tat smelly place. Dropped siewyun then I head back to home. On the way back, it's about raining soon, so I try to speed up and hope I can reach home before start raining. Something happened.

I didn't see there's accident infront as I am speeding that time. So when I was about reaching the accident place only i saw the car and motorbike is actually blocking 3/4 of the road. So i tried to escape by keeping right, i can't slow my car down cus the speed is too fast. And the road that left for people to pass is super small, I already keep to the most right so I won't kena the car and motorbike from the accident, but still I accidentally hit on the 'bang-ed' motorbike and it scratched my car! AHH! Dam you, why can't u guys move the motorbike to a side and not blocking the dam road. ESH! And I ran over the broken glass, hopefully my tyres won't bombchet tomoro :D

I reached home safely btw.

Toodles, xoxo <3

Pictures
-


The luncheon meat sandwich i ordered.

The crab meat sauce with fried bread. The fried bread is so small till you can eat it with one bite ._. 
Not worth it la!

The ham and egg sandwich that ru ordered.

Ru's drink, something with apple.

Yan's blackcurrant drinks, it taste nice cus I like blackcurrant? HAHA.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers