Wednesday, March 25

Bunny doink doink

Hey, it's me, say HI! :D

Raining cats and dogs tis morning, and thunder too, omg, I scared ): Since raining, it's nice time for you people and me to sleep.

I totally forgot about the quiz today, so basically I didn't stuck anything into my brain =.= I knew it when I was driving and looking at both of them putting their eyes on accounts book, then I was like, eh? today quiz uh?

Once we stepped into the class, lect had giv out the answer sheet, then I got no table, luckily my classmate generous enough to giv me his table :D And chair too! And we are like having glue on our butt and we didn't get up to take answer sheet from lect's table until a guy stood up when he take for himself, so he get for us also. THANK YOU! 

Munch on a box of strawberry rocky today. Went home straight away shower and preparing to sleep. Well, alric called. Tag along to curve for his tortoise's food and house i think? Oh, I went there with jan, ru and the driver alric. Neh, someone is buying bunny from curve pet shop. Dam noisy, keep asking her friend idea for purchasing. WAH SIGH, somemore wanted to grab people's reserved bunny. BLEH!

Bought magazines today, and I almost finished alric's A&W fries :)  Thanks and SORRY! Heh. Sleep straight away after come back from curve. Slept too much, and now got nothing to do, I had finished watching drama, waiting for updated episode. 

Nites, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers