Wednesday, March 4

Rawwwwrr!

i hope myself can be flush down from the waterfall, no one can find me, so that i don't have to do my assignment :D

was rushing the marketing assignment now, stucked at the passage 'promotion' ):

no one wanna help to do survey. haihhhhh. x.x 

should i go to bed early or stay awake until i finish my passage?!

oh ya, tmr gotta bring some kuih-muih to college for the m'sian studies activities. heh :D hopefully i wont finish it before the activities starts. yummie!

fixed braces today, who noes after i came down from the dental place in s14, it rain like cats and dogs. omgomgomg ): i ran to my auntie's car. after i get into the car, i`m totally all wet. *ahhh chewww* 
dun get sick pls, or else dun sick at this time :D

today i rushed here and there, tired until after i done my things then i crawl to my mom's room and to the bed and take a nap with weiru, not to mention, weiru is in my house doing her stuffs due to her modem kena lightening.  tot of taking 1 hour nap but end up 3 hours. 

)': oh no, i gotta continue my promotion passage, if not, i will not be able to get on to the bed. wuu wuu. feel like biting someone! raaawrrr!

toodles! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers