Monday, March 2

Changing spider woman soon

hey, i`m now blogging in college's computer lab :D

i had 3 hours break today and another one and the half later at 3.30p.m. ):

now stoning in computer lab making spider web, friendster-ing and facebook-ing. well, i can do it at home also wat =\

classes start at 12.30 p.m. still got another half and hour ): ahhhh!

EDITTED

heh, i blog in college today. and btw i overslept today. teehee! (:

the reason i overslept which is i had a weird dream that made me stop my alarm. swt!

i`m suppose to wake up at 6.15a.m. today but then the stupiddd weird dream made me press on the stop on the alarm. arghh! until weiru walks into my room and whisper on my ear litheng, wake up lor, it's 7.40 a.m. now.

when i heard of the digits 7.40 a.m. i straight away jumped up from my bed ==''

we r late for accounting class. hey that's of course?!

got my midterm marks today. omg, i think i`m gonna fail this subject, but choi choi choi, i`ll try my best not to do so.

had american breakfast today, but it's not enuff for my stomachhhh ): i wan more foood!

time flies, and now i`m home. FINALLY! tonight gotta rush for the marketing assignment. and we got another 2 more assignment and m'sia studies as well. ._. died.

toodles, gotta go! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers