Monday, March 16

A thousand times I've told you

Roses bring happiness to some of the girls.

Lunch at KD Wai Sek Chicken with ru, honwai, vince and woonkee, btw woonkee invited. He wakes me up! Omg, I wanted to sleep a while more ):

Since got nothing to do, everyone of us headed home straight. I fetch my mum to tropicana mall to do some grocery shopping. I bought quite a lot of food. Especially junk food, yumm! Went home straight after that.

Suddenly in the mood of cleaning of cupboard, fold and hang all the clothes nicely. Then i think of something, which I need a cabinet perfume so badly. So I msg ru, cus I know she going to fetch her sis in OU, wanted to follow. Who knows she didn't have a car on that time, need to wait her mum to come home first. So since I can drive, so I'll be driving to OU

A while later, bought everything I want, then fetch both of them, ru and her sis home. Thought of eating supper, but no one wan layan me. No food i wanted to eat is on my mind, so I headed home instead of rolling on the street. HAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Read a news today, a kid who falls from the place that he lives, a condo or apartment I'm not sure. He's not died yet don't worry, but there's one metal stick is going through his body. I'm not kidding, he's still alive. Luckily the metal stick did not poke through his heart, if not, he'll be covered by a piece of white cloth now. 3 doctors managed to remove the metal stick in few hours. Thanks god he's safe.

TOODLES! xoxo <3

1 comment:

  1. u nvr call me...dun cakap no one layan u...bluff ppl 1...hng.

    ReplyDelete

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers