Monday, March 23

A quick one

Tired until... not even can walk properly ._.

We're late for account's class as usual. Yan pulled the chair that I sitting on, it broke. I think it's broke before she pull.

Had secret recipe pocket saver meal when break, tomyam spaghetti. And we tok nonsense after the meal, make me laugh till tears drop. :D HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!! So funny!

._. The temperature in the class are like inside the frigde, cold till I'm going to become an ice soon. ICE TING! Whee! Fell asleep when m'sian studies' class. Not a while then I wake up and play with the phone cus I can't sleep, thanks to the mulut-murai guy that sitting behind. Like a 8 gong like tat, tok non-stop since he got his butt on the chair. Or maybeh since he stepped into the theatrette. =\ SIGH!

Finally we are home, but we heading out to Tropicana Mall for stuffs that bringing to camp. Wanted to buy the belt, but it's too big for me, so I gotta say bye to it. ):

OMG, my eyes is getting smaller and smaller, toodles!

Nites, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers