Wednesday, March 4

1 hour of sleep isn't enuff ):


as u can see from my title, and yeah, i onli slept for 1 hour PLUS last night. 

thanks to the marketing assignment.  hehe, tot of not sleeping at all, but i can't stay anymore. 

so i ended up on the bed at 5 a.m. plus in the morning, until weiru come at 7 something and i wake up again :D my eyes abit mata sepet tis morning, but who cares, no one gonna look at me since there's lengluis out there. 

and u noe how much i hate HELP's car parking lot! OMGodness ): couldn't find any parking lot and circle around the parking lot for few minutes. and once again thanks to my kelisa cus it is small enuff to squeeze somewhere that others car can't (:

i loveeee you! my kelisa :):):)

today gotta hand up the outline of the research paper. i`m glad that i can write out an outline on spot, and ms.aidah say OK for my lousy outline. woohooo!

m'sian studies activity is on today, but we didn't lend a hand cus we got classes. i`m sorry to my friends out there who had done everything for the activity, and we didn't help.

super super tired tis afternoon and i can fall asleep within 1 minute once i get up to the bed. sigh. after the nap, i think tonight i`m gonna open the eyes bigbig and stay awake -.-

terbalik timing nowadays. @.@

toodles! xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers