Monday, March 23

Yakult the Best, cus I drinking now

Taaadaa I'm actually looking for my losing tooth :D

Tot of going jogging this morning, but no one reply last night, so I think it's not on. Heh, but still I get up in the early of morning to eat LO BAK GOU! yumm!

I fell asleep again after the lo bak gou, I really beh tahan edi, not enough sleep, fat oso dun care 1st laa. :x

When I wake up later, I heard outside the living room is so noisy. From the voice I can hear, I know who is it. ._. It's the little cousin. Mehh, disturbing my dream. Hhmmph!

Had bak gut tea for lunch, and tot of again going out with my ah ma, who knows, my dad says got wedding dinner to attend, and he steal away mum from me! Argh! 

Me then go online and look for ru to dinner with me, and I wanted to get a high waist belt, so we went to OU to hang around. Spicy fried rice is our dinner :D But ewww, it's oily today. I mean, he put too much of oil when he fry. ): It taste so bad. 

Then we head to Tropicana Mall cus I can't get the high waist belt I wanted. Hmmph, when I reach there, it's closed. Raawwwrrr! Fine, I sent ru home, then I went to ss2 for snowy ice at 100 yen. Take away the ice then head home.

I can feeeel tat my faceee is dryy, I gotta put some water HYDRATION on it. 

Nites, xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers