Friday, March 27

Camp, I likey

Camp fire, oh noooooooo :D

Today's class is way so boring ): I keep yawning inside the class. Now you know how boring is the lect talk.

The lunch is satisfied. My tummy is growing bigger and bigger.

Went to Pasar Malam to get KahYan's stuff, a torchlight.

Leadershipcamp is tomoro, excited! Will get back here on sunday. I'm not around for 3 days, don't miss me! :D I've never been to camp before. Especially those outdoor camping, but we sleeping in resort. But I'll like to sleep inside a tent :D Sounds cool. The next day morning probably litheng will be missing, the tiger got her as breakfast edi. I think my tofu skin will get hurt easily, oh mama ):

Currently packing my stuffs. At first, the school bag will be enough for my stuffs, but due to my usual packing, normally I will bring a lot of things. So check again what I packed, then started to put in more stuff and more and more. Now I changed to a baggage. NEH~

Essay hasn't hand up yet ):

Nites
xoxo, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers