Sunday, March 15

Zombie

Strawberry lollipop says: making everyone drool (:
 
Wat a stupid day that I need to wake up at 7 to get ready for college. ):

Currently chewing on rocky strawberry biscuit stick :D One of my fav junk food nowadays, i used to eat the chocolate's one, but changed to strawberry's these few days.

Had lunch in KL, kinkin panmee. yummyumm.

Dead sleep on ru's bed tis afternoon while she's blogging. Then she joined me. Wake her up at 6 something to open the door for me, I wanna go homeeeeeee. I purposely go her house to take a nap. Heh, no la, got something to do, its SECRET!

Went out after dinner. Yamcha at old town cafe in old klang road with pauee and her friends. Was smirking all the night. I bet they think I'm a boring person, will not ask me out again next time ):

Got home at 1 something, realized cts' assignment haven start yet. Dead :x

Gotta run, toodles. XOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers