Tuesday, March 17

Sing-Along-Song


Kahyan is now dead sleeping on my bed quietly. Shhh, don't wake her up, if not she will tok non-stop. HEHEHEHE.

Currently doing CTS assignment now, but I'm stucked. It seems like a easy topic, but I don't know how to start. 

Today marketing's class is kinda crowd because we are late to class, those seats are occupied ): And i got separated. HAHAHA, the girl actually asked whether I want to change place with her so that I could sit with Kahyan and Weiru, who knows i replied nvm, it's ok, then when i turned around only i realized WHAT AM I TOKKING? I SHOULD CHANGE PLACE WITH HER! WHAT's WITH THE NVM IT'S OK? AHHH, dam stupid. So i remained on the same seat ): Keep yawning all the time in the class, cus it's way toooooo boring!

Head to KD for chicken rice again. Kahyan was forced to go by ME! Kekeke! Make her try the chicken rice, if not next time she'll probably say I didn't bring her go then nag me here and there. 

Was napping half way, then Kahyan wake me up by calling. When she's here, I'm still not wake up yet, still lying on the bed. Now her turn to sleep, bcus she say she don't wan let me sleep ._. And she's still not up yet.

EDITTED
Went to ss2 for loklok, who knows it is closed. So we head to Uptown for loklok. Siewyun came and joined us. She took so long to come and everytime I called, she says she reached ._. And I don't see any car coming in or turning into our way. Sigh. But finally she reached. 

Tot of doing the english essay, but I think my eyes is closing. So, off to bed.

xoxo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers