Wednesday, April 22

Momo Jojo.

Meh, bunny's skin cooked ):

WAAAAAAA! Omg, my skin cooked ): So dam pain now. Thanks to the wok.  Haih, it is now a big red mark on my hand. It hurts. Wuu wuu.

I meetoto last night 5 to 6 something with Jan and Faye. So I only slept 3 hours plus today. I had to wake up early for dimsum. Some of us only ate one plate of dimsum, some ate 2 plates. Wat a save money breakfast we had. ==''

They decided to go Neway again today since the yesterday plan is not working. So we go home and got ourself changed, then head to OU again. AGAIN! OMG! The price is only 5 bucks, aww, worth it. They had lunch in Zanmai, I'm broke, so I just sit there and watch Yan, Chelle and Alric eat. The rest's wallet bleeding too, so watch them eat with me.

Honwai then fetch us to SeaPark to get cheap lunch. Nasi lemak plus milo ice as today's lunch. Meh.

Mum thinking of going Giant today, so I got myself free for her at night. Who noes, she suddenly don't wanna go. (*!@#&%$#&*$%& Waste my time. Hmmph! So I went out to Carrefour with Ru. just for a while. She need to buy something from there. I just wanna pass my time there.

Now I'm home. <3

p.s. I wonder why my blog is so lack of pictures eh. HAHA. I'm so lazy to upload one by one. Lazyyy bum bum. SRY!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers