Monday, April 20

Bak Gut Teh, Hou Chiak :D

Sunday
Mum cooked Bak Gut Teh today, I only can eat it when my dad is back. I waited from 2-5 something for my so-called-breakfast. HA HA, make my dad go out buy the 'yao.char.guai' for me cus I waited him for so long. Hmm.

Went swimming in the evening at Jan's condo in Damansara Perdana with ru and the boys, Alric, Jan and HonWai. I drank a few sip of the pool water cus I wanted to learn how to swim but I failed. ): The style I swim with my head up is funny, Honwai said. HA HA. Eh, don't laugh!

Went home and tot of bro wanted to use the car and bring both me and my mum go out. Who knows, he overslept. So I went out with Ru to Taman Megah night market to grab something to eat. Met the bunch of boys there. Go home at 9 something.

Watched tv till late night only get on to the bed. WAKAKA.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers