Sunday, April 26

Growing older and older day by day

Friday
I had KOKO KRUNCH as my breakfast since nothing is in my mind.



Join the gang in OU for Esther's birthday celebration, dinner at BBQ Chicken, I suggested :D


The OH-SO-POSER look. Learned from somewhere, learned from someone.


Jerk BBQ, a must to order, it taste a little spicy-ier than last time today.

Some group pictures below:



Making wishes.


Finally a picture with the birthday girl.


The gang picture. Taken by a pro photographer. Credit to HIM!

Wei Ling took this, Alric and YR managed to jump up at the same time but Jan a bit too fast so he land 1st. HEH!

My pirated bf. HAHAHAHAHA.



Happy Birthday Esther :D I LOVE U. <3
We then went to Esther's condo for some game session and chit-chat session, Cheeyong, Edwin and Vinc joined in, after that, yamcha for a bit then go home. It's late.

Saturday
Gonna be out the whole day again, Yan date-d us to go Petaling Street today and I went Midvalley this morning with Stef and Chia Wen before heading down to KL.

We had breakfast, err, counted as branch I think? Ok, we took our branch at food court, Yong Tau Foo. I ordered soup noodle with 5 pcs yong tau foo, I'm super full after that. It comes with drinks too. Barley ice, slurps.



My dessert, guai-ling-gou with longan. Omg, it's so bitter. But I heard it's good for health.

Pictures of cus.


Hopefully we got chances to go out again. Went home at 3 something, I changed. Then Yan come pick me up to Jan's house.

"Janson not here", but he's jus standing beside, no? HAHAHAHA. His mum wrote that.

Loudao and Ting.

Inside the LRT, everyone is looking.


Some of the artwork by unkown.

O_O Banyak orang-nyer.

The buses will not bother to brake for you to cross the road.

The big shop that sells a lot a lot of thing.

Yan was thinking to steal the barney away. Jk.

YR choosing stickers!

I choosing the super big stickers, can you see the baby pooh that holding a flower with wink face? Isn't it's cute?! I bought that :D

We reached Petaling Street.

A must to try out their lo-hon-gor-longan drink, ICHIBAN!


The guy entertaining people with the yellow puppet doll.


He is really good in making all the hand-kraft thingy. The thing that he make is pretty anyway.



"Pretty woman, walking down the street!"


Finally heading back to PJ, I'm super exhausted. Tiring day I had again.



We stayed in A&W dinner for a while, we planned to go to the park opposite A&W after dinner.

She's doing the put butter and honey job.

I'm waiting for the waffle to be done for put into my mouth, HAH.

He ate the left over waffles which is 2 quater and 1 little piece of mine.

Someone took my photo! Got cha! Tickle her when u see her!

Sit nearby the smelly lake and look at the night scene of Amcorp Mall, but I wanted to say "MEH! SMELLY AHHHH!!"


HAR, HAR! Vandelism, don't think I cannot see ah!

Doing the same thing -.-

Basketball session; Vinc, Honwai and Sauhwa joined. The court off the spot light at 12 sharp, so we went to pick Michelle up to yamcha at Penang Mari, since she's leaving later and we will see her again in July she said. Chit-chatted for a while, everyone leave. Vinc stayed for a while for his burger. Yan sent everyone home and herself too.

p.s. Will try upload more pics after I get all from Yan. Lazy! Meh!

Enjoy the post, nites.
xoxo.

2 comments:

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers