Monday, April 13

Not Feeling Well


Got up at almost 12, and we had group study at 12 :D YAY!

Had lunch in Secret Recipe before head to hostel. Today's pocket saver is my FAVORITE dish, meatball spaghetti. YUMM!

We got Roney, CheeHong, Matt, HoongHon study together. While studying, we eat again, 2 times of KFC. OMG, I need to stay away from fastfood, I'm so feddup of it edi. Whenever I look at the fastfood, Mcd and KFC even Pizza, I feel like vomit. OMGGGGG! It made me get sore throat and I think I'm getting sick soon. FEVER, nooooooo. =\

We got Francis to join us later, his friend, CK, who's in degree of ... something to do with account, he taught us a little of accounting which we dun understand, thanks ya! Then we go back at 8 something. Something funny happened, we forgotten about the money we had oledi finished on lunch and the KFC just now. WE GOT NO MONEY AT ALL! We was so panic and trying so hard to dig in the purse, hopefully we got enough of syilling to get out from the parking. HAHAHA, we end up borrow 1 buck from Roney cus we had 2 bucks of syilling with us. Paiseh, meh! I didn't noe my phone switch-ed off, Ru's phone cannot reach, so we made our parents worry about us. Luckily my mum didn't scold me. Meh.

I'm so full and I still stuck the dinner into my mouth. ): Super full, and not feeling well right now. Brain stop functioning edi, I gotta move on to my bed, take a good sleep. Will study later, I hope? I HOPE I CAN GET UP! :D

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers