Wednesday, April 29

Dup dup. Heart beating fast.

Results out today. I was doing something else, I tot the results will be out tomoro, but when my friend msg me and tell me about that, my heart straight away like drop from the sky to the floor. OMG, dam scary when I click on the website to check out my result. My heart beat very fast as the website is loading.

Thanks god I passed all my subjects for this sem :D A big kiss to myself. MUAHS!

(Click to enlarge)

At night, went out dinner with the gang. Alric, Jan, Ru, Ling, Yan and Yr were there. We went section 14 vegetarian restaurant, Niche.





The 'Lo Min', the vinegar smell is so strong, I can't stand it.

The 'black sauce dried mee' comes with char siew that made of bean. Taste nice, should try.

Had to fetch cousin from Midvalley, so I went home after that. Now the cousin is watching tv beside, I was attracted by the show he watching. Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers