Monday, April 6

A Quick One.

Saturday
Woke up kinda late again.
FAST FOOD! My mum's first choice, I didn't know she's so addicted to fast food today. So Mcd it is.
Packed my stuffs, and sent notes over to Yan's house.
Uncle came to pick me up while it's raining heavily outside, I couldn't make my step out of the house bcus it's too heavy and I didn't wan to get wet. But end up, I still get wet, cus my uncle says he waited very long outside. So I just ran out from the house.

Stopped at Rawang for dinner.
I dropped my perfume on the floor, it breaks and make my MCKY bag a big hole ): Feel like crying. Sigh. Perfume gone, handbag spoilt.

Reached hometown at 10, then straight away go out with my cousin and his gf. We supper at Tanjung Malim, Perak. The food was just soso, fried wantan and cheese fries. His gf is SUPER DIAM, only both me and my cousin talk. She's like only listen to us and laugh only. I didn't hear she speak atleast a sentence, unless I ask her question. I wave to the polis when we half way to Tanjung Malim, I keep torturing the nemo inside the car and I keep shouting here and there about my perfume that has dropped on the floor and gone. ):

Sent his gf home, then we head home. I talked to my another cousin until 3 in the morning only I go to bed. I had to wake up at 6 tmr :D

Sunday
Yeah, it's 6, I'm lack of sleep again :D

Got myself ready then help to carry some stuffs, then head to the place where I going to clean the graves.
Anyway, I didn't do much works, I just hold the umbrella and look at them cleaning. My uncle eventually found out that I'm not doing work, and he ask me to help. So I give an excuse say that I need to hold the umbrella for the OLDMAN. The oldman here is my father's cousin.
Then he says WAT AN EASY JOB FOR U UH? U BETTER GET URSELF TO HELP OUT. So my reaction was throw away the umbrella and help to clean. Sigh.

Finally we done at 10 something, head home and shower.
Ate at the mamak stall, cousin paid. FREE meal.
Nothing to do since raining heavily again, All of us decided to sleep, the house seems very quiet after all of us slept. What we can hear is only the sound of the rain falling on the roof.

About 8, it's time to go back to KL, but we need to drop my lil cousin in Midvalley since he's gonna start working there.
So we went to wrong way until we make a big round, passed the Help building only we reached Midvalley. We stopped half way at Shell Petrol Station since I need to pee and he need to pump some petrol.

Home sweet home, here I am.
Nites. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers