Thursday, April 23

Ride ride ride, ride non-stop

Yesterday, Yan suggested to go Shah Alam park to ride bicycle. So here we are, the Shah Alam Agriculture Park. There are only 4 of us, which is me, Ru, Yan and the only boy and driver Honwai. We actually planned to set off at 8.30 in the morning. Cus Yan said it will be very jam blablabla, so she says as early as possible. And tis morning, the both Ms Wong only woke up right after our calls.  Someone said to be punctual but end up she woke up lateeeeee. Such a piggy of both them. And we start going from our area about 9.15. 

We used 1 hour to reach the destination, we passed by more than 3 roundabout, mis-turn somewhere, get down and ask at Shell petrol station. 

Most of the pictures below is all my face, you may close the website now if  you don't feel like looking at it. :)

Finally, we reached! :D Happie!

The bicycles

I took this pic while I'm riding the bicycle, I control it with one hand and another hand hold my cam!


They got the high rope challenge thingy too :D But compared to the one we played in camp, this is so low.

Reached Cactus Garden, the cactus inside making spider web. Yucks.

Sendiri syok!


Someone is trying to be pro and taking pic of the weed. ==''

Then we reached Tropical Fruit Garden.

Tired until speechless =\

Group picture is a must :D

Sitting on the open-air-bus.

She feeding the fishie.

Couple taking wedding pic for their marriage.

We saw snakeeeeee!

The lazy-nak-layan-you monkey. HEH.

We actually walking back from a very very very far place.

We stopped by at Animal Garden.

The lonely rabbit hiding at a corner.

The blue fur rabbit, it got skin problem i think?

Another one.

Finally some drinks to comfort my throat, dam thirsty.

After get out from the park, tis will satisfy my stomach. Slurps.

We reached home at 4 something, I had to stay awake cus my mum wanted to go Carrefour. (!@*^(^$&*@^&#$ I don't know why these few days I keep going to Carrefour or Giant. Feddup.

Finally I can sit down here and blog. Such a tiring day, and now my bed is calling me. Will dead on the bed atleast 12 hours plus.

p.s. Thanks Honwai for fetching, being driver of the day. ^^

Nites <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers