Monday, April 27

I've got nothing better to do

Went back to hometown today. Before that, we stopped at Rasa, somewhere near my hometown, for food. I know most of you people don't know where Rasa is, but nvm, just a place where you need 1 hour drive from KL.

The pork porridge which my aunt said it is nice and it was on the newspaper! 

But I don't like, meh, the ingredients are all the internal organs of the pork! YUCKS! 

Lalala, the back seat passenger have to put on seatbelt nowadays, sigh ):

The little boy that my aunt babysitting, dam notty!

Caught the star fish =='' He was so excited playing with the fishing equipment.

My cousin who claims he don't likes to take photo, but still I FORCE HIM to take. Ang gugu, smile :D

Reached home at 12, dam sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers