Friday, May 1

See you, see me

Had a deal with Ru this morning going out for Mcd breakfast. We went to SS2's one. I nearly overslept, thanks god I woke up suddenly to check out the time. I only ate 2 burgers, slurps. I can't recall when is the last time we ate McDonalds breakfast.

The Mc Muffin without egg.

The Mc Muffin with egg.

Both of us took an hour nap in my house, when we wake up that time, left 25 minutes to grouping. Quickly jump out from the bed then drive to cc. So we can communicate better.

I'm so nervous when I see the slot is getting fewer and fewer. I totally don't know what to do when I see all those time clash here and there. So I just simply click to make sure I get in all the groups. I did and I got myself free on friday again! Yay, claps for myself.

Night time, Honwai called for dinner but I'm still napping. I reject him cus my mum cooked. But I follow to night market. I went night market twice a week these few weeks, kinda sick of it. Met Jan, Cheeyong, Kee, Vinc, W.Ling, Alric and his friends. Yan came after that. Walk a round then we left to Prince, the guys hasn't eat yet.

The heart shape egg yolk, cute hur? :D

We planning to go PD tmr, stay tune :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers