Sunday, May 17

My boring weekend

Friday
  • Dental appointment, I went alone, hardly to look for parking.
  • Went college pay fees at 4 something, the lady scolded cause she going to close the bursary already.
  • Swimming time at Alric's place, before that watch him and his cousin playing squash :D Dam cool. I wan play also.
  • MingTien for dinner, I can't eat cus I had my braces fixed in the morning @.@
  • Station 1 the next, bump into the gang, baby Mynn was there :D
Saturday
  • What a nice sat, I woke up at 4, noon.
  • Went to SS2, help the ah ma to buy something.
  • Joined the gang after grocery shopping.
  • Went KL to see police,  HAH. Supposed to go Dataran Merdeka, polices everywhere, so plan canceled.
  • Bangsar for yumcha, some of them take dinner there. It's midnight 2.
  • Now, 4 something in the morning. I realized... I haven't take my dinner yet.
Zzz. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers