Thursday, May 21

I will follow youuuuuuu

On Monday, me and Ru coincidently wore the same color of outfit to college. When she reached my house, my mom was like, eh? U 2 pakat edi wan issit? Hahaha. Yan call us the bananas in college, wat?!

I wanna grow taller ):

Another 4.5 hours of break, Yan wanted to eat rojak, we walked all the way under the sun to somewhere behind our college for rojak. The stall is behind the Hock Lee's supermarket, infront of Seng Lee's restaurant. It's a fruit rojak, taste nice :D But I only eat the jambu inside.


My Pork Mee, small portion, not enough for fatty bumbum like me.

Their Curry Laksa, which got no spicy curry taste.

Then Alric called, wanted to borrow my car and take something from home. I forced him to let me follow. Haha, since I got nothing and I don't wanna stay in college.

Yeah, got aircond and bed to lie on while he's showering. Played with his 5 years toy.

Hi, I'm Mr.Bear :D

Mr.Bear says: I wanted to play with the turtleeee so badly OMG!

*Watching the turtle run away from him* Sobs.

Cute hur? Soft and small, but not enough big to let me hug and sleep.

Anyway, it has passed 12 o'clock right now, TODAY is my dear's big day.

Happy Birthday dear :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers