Monday, May 4

Turned itchy, aiks

Was tagged along to Sg.Buloh for dimsum. Suddenly some of them felt like eating so we went. Weird hur?


Egg tart, taste good :D

Order kinda a lot dimsum.

Not a while then finished.


Char Siew Pao, added more char siew from Ru's.


Longan Taufufa Jelly?


It's me and Jan :D

I rushed home and fetch my mum to Carrefour for some groccery shopping. Went all the way to Midvalley pick my cousin up. Bring them for dinner at SS2.

I bumped into Yan and Jan they all after drop mum and cousin home. After watch them dota, we went to Pak Li, Dataran Sunway. Was planning to go Old Town at first.

I fetch Yr and Yan, Honwai drove alone. Janson with Cheeyong. Something happened, first, I don't know where is the place at first, so I think of follow Honwai's car. But who knows Yan overtake us at some place where we actually slow down the speed. Then she went all the way straight and speed up. Trying to catch up her to tell her where is the place but suddenly one car behind does the *vrooom* sound and giving hint to ask us give way to him. So Yan speed up again, by the time, there are few car following behind her, so she just went all the way straight again.

I trying to get her but she turned into Petronas petrol station, but I already u-turn, and I saw her stopped at there. So I thought of u-turn to look for her, but when I reached the petrol station, she already gone. Her phone battery is dead, we couldn't contact her. So we just go back to Dataran Sunway, we thought she reached. But, Honwai said she hasn't. So I drove around and look for her. Saw her, flashed to her but she didn't see me. Wave to her when she's just beside me, she didn't see again. Is she BLIND?! I was just beside. Kinda pissed off edi, I nearly bang 2 people when I wanted to catch up her. Went back to Pak Li, she reached.

Then we talk about it. HAHAHA. Sit there and yamcha for a while.

College started, I'm so saddddd ): I'm still in holiday mood. I don't wanna go college tmrrrrrrr. Noooooo! ROOARRR ): The timetable is messy, but I still need to see who's the lect first. The skin turned itchy from aching today, *scratch, scratch*

Alright, Nites. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers