Wednesday, May 27

Day resume

Yesterday, CheeYong called for movie, so Ru, Yan, YR and me went. Before that I went to OU 1st cus I got something to buy, Jan didn't wan follow as he don't wanna loiter there.

We meet up CY in Menjalara cus we having dinner there at D'Fortune restaurant. It's a quite nice western restaurant cus they DID NOT charge any government taxes and service charge :D But the food is just soso. 

Something happened when pumping petrol. The guy that works in the petrol station had a very bad service. When I get down from the car, I passed him the 50 bucks, then he ask me for bonuslink card, so I look for it, I asked him to wait since I'm looking for it, but I failed.

When I wanted to tell him about that, I saw he pumping petrol into my car. He pump the 50 bucks, by the time I saw is about $30+ so I ask him to stop at $40. He then scold me that why nvr tell him how much to pump. I was like HUH? U nvr ask also, u should ask me how much, even though I know I should tell, but if it's not bcus u ask for the card, I would have tell u how much I wanted to pump lor. 2pid! ): Left 10 bucks for dinner.


They gave out the fortune cookies before the meal. Fortune cookies with paper inside.

I forgotten what's written down on the paper. Oh, it says I should do some public service? I'm going orphanage few weeks later.

Fish and chips.

My chicken choppp :D

CY's lamb chop.

YR ordered vegetarian spagghetti, the photo I forgot to put up. It taste nicer than my chicken chop. Honwai and Jan bumped in later. Hahaha, I then wanted to get the chicken wing just right behind the area, but it didn't open ): Sad. Ru said it's very nice, I purposely came all the way there but it didn't open. O-M-G.

We head to OU again. Ru didn't want to watch cus it is really late edi. When it's our turn to buy, the ticket seller told us the 10 p.m's sold out, only the 12 a.m. Wahsigh, I got class the next day, so I didn't follow, at last me and ru went home, and so Honwai and Jan.

It's my Vichy and Pooh.

Today really a bad driving day for me. 1st, I didn't saw the small little kancil when I was going out from the junction, I'm sorry to make u brake all the way from where u come from. ): 2nd, the stupid lorry didn't want to make the way so I wanted to over take him but when I was beside suddenly he moves, luckily he saw me, if not I will gonna be like tat day I drive to Kajang, become pancake :D

The weather nowadays is so bad, sometimes rain sometimes hot. Everyone should take care of yourself. I guess I'm falling sick soon @.@
 
Wait, someone say go out for loklok, but where's she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers