Sunday, May 24

Hot and Spicy *stomach*

Rick msg tis afternoon, so I pulled him to go KL for Kin2PanMee :DD Since he has been long time nvr eat edi.




While waiting for the train.


Finally we reached the place. I was starving so badly and I couldn't walk properly. I tot I will fainted before I reach the place.

The famous chilli for the panmee. A must to put, if not, wasted.


We spent about an hour to go there, so we decided walk around in KL. We first went to Sg.Wang. Saw my cousin's friend, wahhhhsigh, her greeting to me is so daaam loud, like she scared I can't see her, I feel like dig a hole to hide myself, I just smiled to her. I actually don't like her, should say SUPER DON'T LIKE LOR! I mean her attitute, u won't know until u get to know her. Her att is so.. bad. Ok, backstabbing is no good, but.. fine, I dun wanna talk so much about her, polute my post eh. >:)

We then walked to Lowyat, I wanted to try on the cameras while YR looking at his desire laptop. A while later, I actually wanted to go Times Square, but once we stepped out from LowYat, outside is raining so heavily, mygod :O I didn't know it's raining cus I was comfortably walking inside LowYat. (: *It's packed of ppl inside anyway, SMELLY~*

Since I'm holding a waterproof catalog, YR is on his cap, I suggested to run over to Sg.Wang. So we did. Then a while later, I feel like going home cus Sg.Wang's environment is so... Made me not feeling well.

We chatted inside the monorail and we didn't realize our stop is actually passed, 2 stations away from our's. @.@ So we took the opposite side to go back to our's destination. When we reached Asia Jaya LRT Station, we sat at the bus stop and waiting for the bus driver to come back. The driver took about 45 minutes dunno wat for, but wat to do, we gotta wait.

Played with my cam, trying to shot some professional photos. *failed*

HAHAHAHAHA.

Finally the bus moved and we reached home about 9 something. Kee asked to go dinner, but I just went there and watch them eat. My stomach is so hot and so not comfortable as the chilli is burning my stomach. *Toodles, peeeeeewwwwwwww*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers