Friday, May 8

Yipiie Yaya

Peoples! Post with pics. I'm happy I'm happy HAPPY! :D

Wait a minute, ahem, ok, start.

My back skin is starting to peel off, and this is how my back looks like.

I'm not naked ok? I did wear clothes gah!

Something grows. OMG, it is a stupid giant size of blemish grows exactly below my lips. Dam pain. And it is so obvious and I have to cover wherever I go.

Went to Murni again.







Pose that covered my giant blemish. Whee :D

Meet Mr. Alien. Hi :D

Isn't it cute?

Banana Jones, Bangsar after blitzone. There's a roti canai named Boxing Roti Canai. Err, for people who like sardin should give it a try.

C.Yong's double thumb up pose.

Ignore the blurry guy.


YR camwhoring. Lalala.



The spoon is bigger size than the mouth of the cup.

The so-called-Boxing-Roti-Canai. Sardin, hmm, not my cup of tea.

Speed home since everyone doing it. Like racing, but it is super safe one. Don't worry :D

p.s. The title I wrote in the previous post which is the what's wrong with you all, it is not bcus that I didn't get pics from you guys, so I say you all are something wrong. It is bcus of people on that day is being @.@ so unusual, talk like I've burnt their houses. So I'm here to clarify what I mean, pls don't misunderstand.

But I still want pics, my friends :D *kisses*
Toodles. Neway tmr. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers