Saturday, May 23

London bridge is FALLING down

I woke up at 7, cus dear said she coming about that time. @.@ So early.

Ru joined us for breakfast, then we walked to pasar for eggs and breads. We decided to make egg sandwich for the trip. Ru suggested.

Water boiling eggs.

Mashing the eggs.

Tadaaa, done.

Put on the bread.

A little of mayo, not enough obviously. But we got limited of mayo, and it's exp.


Finally, everyone is done and we start our journey at about 9 something to 10 which is 2 hours late than the exact time. On the way, we nearly become biscuit/pancake/roticanai, thanks to the lorry which suddenly squeeze to my lane. Everyone was like, OMGOMGOMG, the lorry is so near and it is like squeezing us to a side. NOOOO!

The 2 lazy passenger behind.

We reached Hulu Langat. The waterfall is so deep inside.

HOOORAY! We reached.

Group picture before everyone gets wet.



Staircase, my nightmare. But it's way much better than the Rawang's which I went few months ago.

The ground is wet and slippery, I nearly fall down from the stairs. Lucky me, if not I'll be rolling down from the stairs.


The loving birds. Yun and YR. *kidding*


I got left behind. Wuu wuu.



They played slides here.

Nice weather, I LOVE IT :D


The butterfly/moth, ahh? I dunno what is it. Stopped on YR's face and taking it's rest.

We changed our clothes at the waterfall place, using towel to cover cus we climbed up to a very high place and don't wanna go down again for changing. The guys turned their head.



The kicking water sessions.



The 2 acting cool over there.

The girls.

The drivers of the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D Vince was being so nice carry our bags while climbing up to the top of waterfall.

金鸡独立(Gold chicken stand with one leg -.- LOL?)

Looked like pairs. Pairs of couples.





Notice Yr's sexy poseeee? HAHAHA.

Loudao and Luis.


The dunno-what-it-called, disgusting. So long and big, bigger than my finger lor!

I like this.

We left the place after 2 hours of playing in the water, cus Vince had to leaves early for his assignment. So, everyone back to home for shower then I pick them up for lunch. We head to Pizza Hut, cus it is near to LRT station as I hav to drop Yun there :P









The ALEX :D

At night, went Ehsan for dinner.

Alan and Jan on motorbike!

The very coooool motorbike.


Mana I punya muuuum muuum? (muuum muuum= food)

Super tiring day, but I had fun :DD I would like to go for another place for waterfall next time. Anyone interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers