Sunday, May 10

Happy Mother's Day

I had Wendy as branch yesterday. Something sad happened. I couldn't find car parking outside at Jaya One as I don't have money to park inside Jaya One. I only got 10 bucks, so I go round and round the Jaya One to look for parking. Finally I got the parking, then I walked up to Wendy, then only I realize about the set meal is more than 10 bucks. So I only afford to bring back one burger at the end. @.@


My Spicy Sensation Chicken :D

At night. Yan thought about baking. So we went Tesco at 11. Before that we were in Ou, tot of give up baking and go for movie, but I don't like the star trek, so we decided to back to Tesco.





Drive around to wait for Jan they all finish the movie. We accidentally drove in a place which looks like malay version of Ming Tien plus little Petaling Street at 2 a.m.


A woman singing and the kid dancing. Dam cute the kid, follows the movement of the woman.


We quickly leve the place, the place is full of malay and indian people. I only see one chinese walk pass in the place, then drive around again.

Yes, we are going thru a tol. Omg lor, drive around also go thru tol, what happened?! Accidentally turned in one, no u-turn so have to.

Finally they finish the movie. Then we went yamcha at Rasta. They are Jan, Kee, Cy, Edwin, Vinc, Yan and me :D


We talk about the baking while we yamcha. Then Yan suggested to bake in Vinc's house cus his house got a lot of tools of baking. So we went his house, in the morning of 3.30 =\

Before go back to his house, he dropped me in 7-11 for milk.

To avoid robber, they use the lock. The product is pay and get thru the door. 

Tadaa, Vinc's house.

They searching for how to bake cupcake and looking at the video.

Pigs. They playing something on the bed. 

Drop down notes, what to put and how much it needs.

Figuring how to open the oven.


Figuring how to put the thingy into the thingy. I don't know what is it called! @.@

Finally the thingy starting to stir.

A while later, Vinc decided not to use the machine, he wanted to use hand! He said it is faster than using that machine. So all of us helped out a bit to do :D 


So now who is the one who bake cupcake?! Eh wait, I did help a bit even though is ME who wanted to bake for my ah ma :D


Starting to expand?

Sneak a while.

Then bake the second batch of cupcake. Looks like muffin more. ==''

Tadaa, my first time baking, not bad lur hor?


Making icing :D Icing sugar plus water!

Finally it is done, then Vinc sent us home. But on the way going back, I felt like going for breakfast. So we dropped Kee at TTDI to get money from his mom, I followed. His mom is cute, haha. Then we went ss2 for dimsum :D


The prawn thingy they ordered is not nice, Vinc keep drinking water after he had one piece of it.





He sent us home after that. I reached home in the morning of 8, omg, I super tired right now. I drew my mum a card, I forgot to take a pic of it. Nvm, only my mum can see :p

MAMA, you are the best mother in the earth, thank you for whatever u had given to me!
Happy Mother's Day. I love you! <3

p.s. Thanks Vinc for borrowing me ur house's kitchen for me to bake the cupcakes. Paiseh. Thanks a lot. Hugs! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers