Thursday, May 28

Quiz, I don't like it

Didn't manage to blog yesterday as I had to study for econs but end up sitting in front of computer watching drama.
Yan called at 11 to go out for dinner. OHmy... We went A&W. Janson, Honwai, YR, CY, Matt was there too :D
Currently in college's computer lab now. Class starting about 1 and half hours later, boringggg. We went Bangsar for lunch, since we couldn't decide wat to eat around college.

Econs quiz had just ended. I think I did very bad ): Ahhhhh, godddddddddd.

Editted

Night time, Yan wake me up from my nap for dinner. Chee cheong fun @.@ Then we went to Desa Park City for the playground, since we didn't get to play on the previous time we went. The facilities is fun :D I like it, but all spinning type's. Now my head is still dizzy, luckily I don't have to drive.

Joined CY and his friends at Al-Safa. They shisha-ing while I being guai guai drinking my milo :D I'm not saying that shisha is bad, but I don't shisha =P And drink milo is consider as 'guai' = good :D OK la, I'm crapping.

Seriously head still spinning. I can feel the surrounding is turning around @.@ O-M-G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers