Saturday, May 30

When you say nothing at all

HAHAHA, so sorry, I reached home about 3 in the morning yesterday. Cus I went to Times Square to catch up a movie Terminator Salvation with Yan, Kee, Vince and SauHwa. Thanks Kee for the tickets and thank youVince for the ride. The movie was just soso.

Oh ya, in Section 14, there's a building collapsed. Everyone heard about it right? Me, Ru and Yan went there in the afternoon yesterday. Quite a lot of road being blocked. We have to park our car at a very far place then walk to Digital Mall. We stood outside the mall and check out the area. Polices and PBSM-ers around everywhere.

I watched drama till 7 tis morning. Which means after the movie, I continue with my drama @.@ My eyes are so blur now. I wake up in the afternoon, look for Honwai to go lunch in Uptown :D Had panmee, tasted soso.

WoonKee is coming to my house, Toodles.

Editted

Bball shooting at bball court in Uptown. Kee sent me there. Something ALMOST happen when on the way going, my heart nearly jump out from my body. HEH. We joined the 2 ppl who are already playing there. Such a lucky day for me, almost every ball I shoot oso in :D

Yumcha session. So we picked up Vince and head to Dataran Sunway. I wan 'siew gai yik' so badly. OMG ):

Nites. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers