Monday, June 1

Ding dong

Waiting for Kee while stomach is making noise. We have to wait him from helping his mum in market. So by the time he reach Vince house, all of us are starving. I'm falling asleep on Vince's bed with the comfy pillow.

Purposely go to Sg.Buloh for dimsum, I don't find the dimsum there is nice, but OK LA? After that, we was trying guess the total price of the dimsum-s we ate. Ru and me got the nearest figure, nenenebubu! :D

Jan, Yr, Cy and W.Ling just came back from Cameron in the afternoon, so they joined us for movie, and Alan too! :D We watch Angel and Demon. The movie is not bad, I'll rate 7-8/10 for it. The starting part a bit boring, I can snore inside the cinema, eh wait, I didn't ok? HAHAHA.

Kee suggested to go KD Pak Li for dinner. Omg, I don't like the food there. So after they had their dinner, Honwai, Ru and me went to Murni after that for our dinner. We tried the claypot 'loushufun' there, for first time. Taste soso only, I tot it will taste very good cus it is one of the famous food for Murni. Hmmph. =\

Well, the coming week will be quite busy, but still I will take some time to watch Monsters vs Aliens :D Drag me to hell, sounds nice. Teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers