Sunday, June 14

Krispy Kreme, so sweet

Friday
WeiLing asked us out for her birthday dinner. Ou the place :D Pictures will do the talks.


His selfshot.









I am a poser, he said.


The birthday girl and me.



Hahaha, their jump shot in OU again.







Actually there are a lot more, lazy to post all up.


O-M-G?

Telling secret, no, u cannot know.


Act gay; act cool.

YR: Hey hemsem, am I sexy enuff?
HonWai: *looking at somewhere* Oh, u are so dam sexy :D


They are editting photos outside, so I pulled them to camwhore with me.



Omg, I acting cool. But I'm so not cool. Sigh. *paiseh*



Drive all the way to Times Square for Krispy Kreme. Yeah, right after OU.








It is super duper sweet, I will get diabetes, omg.








Super duper jam also. Omg, we stuck inside the jam for half and hour.

Thanks to Mr.Police-s they had road block, checking one car by one car.

By the time we reach home, almost 1 o'clock. We bought Krispy Kreme for her.






Saturday
The next day, we went swimming.


I got pimples on my forehead, makes me look like I'm indian.


Dinner at New Paris.




Sweet and sour pork, my favorite. *slurps*


Supper for the night.



The boring sunday. It's time for me to rest a while. I'm hungry right now, in the midnight of 2.24. Oh no!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers