Sunday, June 7

Fishy fishy

Yesterday night, I was walking out from my room and I saw something on the floor.

Guess what is it?

It's fishhh that jumped out from the aquarium ._. I shouted to my mum and ask her quickly come rescue the fishy while I'm happily taking pic of it.

Disgusting *vomit* Sorry, my mum is coming to rescue u soon.

Honwai suddenly ask me out for yumcha. We went down to KL for dimsum. The late night dimsum at 1 something. O-M-G.

Accidentally turned into Jalan Ipoh, thanks god.

Mee Bon, I drink the chinese tea only, so I don't know the taste of the dimsum.






Loiter around in KL, wanted to turn into ChowKit road to look for something *ahem* Ahguaa. =\ But unfortunately, the street is empty, not even flies flying around. On the way back, we misturn a junction, so we go back to KL again. Woonkee called, for his dinner, he just woke up. LOL.

KD Kayu.


The next day afternoon, Honwai wake me up agaaaiin. ): I wan more sleep laaa. We went Food Planet, Seapark for branch.

The fish and chips is super small. I guess I can eat one in one bite. @.@

My vietnam pork chop rice.

Alan's chicken slices with hor-fun.

Ru's blackpepper chicken chop.

Decided to watch movie at night, the queue is long, the crowds made me felt uncomfortable. We dinner at Otak-Otak Place.



I just order drinks, blackcurrant longan. Normal drinks, chehhhhhh =\

Someone asked me to go help out for don't know what is it event. LOL, should I go? It's help for free, not working, no salary ): I guess I will, if only I got nothing to do tomoro. Sigh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers