Friday, June 12

Quack 2

Went to Cheras night market on Wednesday. Thanks Ji Fatt for coming all the way from his house, Kepong to my house to pick me up. Thank youuu. Cass supposed to be there too, but she didn't appear at last. ):

Okays, the Cheras night market is well known of it's length of the whole night market. It is the longest night market in Selangor. I think? It consider quite long for me, but all the stall is no different with the others night market. Just becus of it is long, many people like to go there and walk. Basically horr, I will not recommend you guys to go there, if only u think ur shoes is not dirty enuff and ur toes is not bengkak enuff, u may go there and walk. Oh yea, if also you wanted to get a new pair of slippers, take a walk inside for one round, u will be get ready to buy new slippers tmr :D

Everyone inside is like squeezing each other, you won't get a chance to go near those stall to get something or maybeh see something. Some of the peoples, they will straight away just stop walking and stand in the middle of the road and blocking everyone and take their sweet time and talk. Seriously feel like *()$&@$(#&*^&*#%* them. Grrr!

Couldn't get to take a better picture.

It's vegetariannnnn :D Eh, I tot it is always vegetarian? But cool, it's green inside!



I didn't managed to finish it, haih, wasting of food.

Ice-cream girl :D


We shared chow kuey teow :D We sat beside longkang, what a nice environment *vomit*

I had loklok tat night, bcus I think I should get something for my stomach since I'm in the longest night market for my ever first and last time. *Spot me*

Cafe that named FUN OK. But if you guys translated into canto, it means go back home. I think they had the home-sweet-home-feel decoration inside the cafe. Shall visit it one day :D

p.s. Eh, I just came home from Ampang Hill, since Cheeyong said he has not been there before, so we brought him there. Sorry for telling wrong direction and making wrong turn. So sorry CY. I guess he will be disappointed cus that place were not so nice, I guess? It is supposed for couples. Hahaha. Alright, bed time. Lullabyy, say goodnites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers