Saturday, June 27

Vetro Bar

Today is my last paper :D TQTQTQ. I wanted to thanks my mum, my dad, my brother, my friends and last but not least, ALL MY BABES! :D

Just came home from Vetro Bar. This is where Ruben is working at.

Yea, why am I at Vetro Bar is bcus we actually should be heading to one of the pub there. But we told Cheeyong to meet up at Vetro Bar but end up, we all drink over there. Before that, we loitered around in KL, looking for pub to go.

Ruben introduced us the beer, HoeGarden. Yeah, it's very nice. Very smooth to swallow thru to throat. Better than Carlsberg. A while later, Cheeyong and the rest which is his friend Ah Siang and Kee reached.

Ruben then belanja us unlimited jugs of Carlsberg. Drink ALL U WAN, ALL U CAN. Not all the time la, cus 1st time we look for him ma, didn't know he working there until we met him in Tesco. Wow, if wasn't tomoro that I'm going to the orphanage, I guess I'll still be drinking with them. I might drunk anytime. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm not drunk now!

So fun eh, dam disappointed that I can't stay and drink with them. But I know there will be a next time right? HEHEHE. Once again. Thank you Ruben :D

Hopefully I still can wake up early tmr and drive all the way to Cheras. Pray for me :D

Blurcase now. Toodles. The guys are still drinking, I think?

p.s. Photos are with Yan, check out her post, or wait until I get it from her, which gonna be few months later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click it, TQ

Us

Daisypath Anniversary tickers